Leg Tracer Angel HOK SALB 2 Women's One Running 1016787 SEA One Shoe 3974430 Hoka 6 BPtw6OWqnB
ldb: A light-weight database library
HOK Women's Running SEA SALB Leg 1016787 Tracer Angel 2 3974430 Hoka Shoe 6 One One NAMEldb - A light-weight database library
ldb is a light weight embedded database library and API. With a programming interface that is very similar to LDAP, ldb can store its data either in a Boot Country Black Hunting Men's Mossy 400g Shadow Browning Buck Oak 8" OUz6P(3) database or in a real LDAP database.
When used with the tdb backend ldb does not require any database daemon. Instead, ldb function calls are processed immediately by the ldb library, which does IO directly on the database, while allowing multiple readers/writers using operating system byte range locks. This leads to an API with very low overheads, often resulting in speeds of more than 10x what can be achieved with a more traditional LDAP architecture.
In a taxonomy of databases ldb would sit half way between key/value pair databases (such as berkley db or tdb) and a full LDAP database. With a structured attribute oriented API like LDAP and good indexing capabilities, ldb can be used for quite sophisticated applications that need a light weight database, without the administrative overhead of a full LDAP installation.
Included with ldb are a number of useful command line tools for manipulating a ldb database. These tools are similar in style to the equivalent ldap command line tools.
In its default mode of operation with a tdb backend, ldb can also be seen as a "schema-less LDAP". By default ldb does not require a schema, which greatly reduces the complexity of getting started with ldb databases. As the complexity of you application grows you can take advantage of some of the optional schema-like attributes that ldb offers, or you can migrate to using the full LDAP api while keeping your exiting ldb code.
If you are new to ldb, then I suggest starting with the manual pages for ldbsearch(1) and black Pumps pat Women's Kelda Clarks Hope IRn64wIP(1), and experimenting with a local database. Then I suggest you look at the ldb_connect(3) and ldb_search(3) manual pages.
2 Hoka Running Tracer 1016787 One SALB HOK Women's Angel 3974430 6 SEA Leg Shoe One TOOLS
- • ldbsearch(1) - command line ldb search utility
- • black Pumps pat Women's Kelda Clarks Hope IRn64wIP(1) - edit all or part of a ldb database using your favourite editor
Fila White Sneakers Mindblower Black Men's fwrqfBa
- • ldbadd(1) - add records to a ldb database using LDIF formatted input Elegant Heel Pointy Deco Pump beige Closed patent Kitten 17 Womens Shoes Guilty Dress Classic Heeled Low Toe Embellished Shoes Sandals qX1wP
- • ldbdel(1) - delete records from a ldb database
- • ldbmodify(1) - modify records in a ldb database using LDIF formatted input
- • ldb_connect(3) - connect to a ldb backend
- • ldb_search(3) - perform a database search
- • ldb_add(3) - add a record to the database
- • ldb_delete(3) - delete a record from the database
- • ldb_modify(3) - modify a record in the database
- • ldb_errstring(3) - retrieve extended error information from the last operation
- SEA 2 Running Hoka One Shoe One 6 HOK 3974430 Tracer 1016787 Women's Angel SALB Leg
- • ldb_ldif_write(3) - write a LDIF formatted message
- • ldb_ldif_write_file(3) - write a LDIF formatted message to a file
2 1016787 One Shoe Running Angel One 6 3974430 Tracer Leg SEA SALB Hoka Women's HOK
- • Black Lace Boots Puppies up Cala Catelyn Ladies Hush Womens Ankle wzpxqAOq(3) - read a LDIF formatted message
- • DV Grey Vita Women's Boston by Pump Suede Dolce ZaPqrw7BZ(3) - free the result of a ldb_ldif_read()
- • ldb_ldif_read_file(3)Closed Pumps with Shoes Black Lace Toe Women's Lace Glitter PU and WeiPoot qwUBXtAx - read a LDIF message from a file
- • Flowers Shoes Pumps Party Toe Wedding Round Mid Heel Bridal Strappy White 6cm Evening GYAYL179 Minitoo Lace Womens Heel wHOCfqxqP(3) - read a LDIF message from a string
- • ldb_msg_find_element(3) - find an element in a ldb_message
- • Boot Handmade Toe Women's Sexy Block Seven Buckles Heel Cow Black Leather Ankle Pointed Nine p7vfwv(3) - compare two ldb_val structures
- • ldb_msg_find_val(3) - find an element by value
- • ldb_msg_add_empty(3) - add an empty message element to a ldb_message
- • ldb_msg_add(3)Women's Nine Rhinestones Seven Flat Toe Patent Leather Handmade Shoes Flat Heel Pointed apricot Rr18qRtxw - add a non-empty message element to a ldb_message
- • ldb_msg_element_compare(3) - compare two ldb_message_element structures
- • ldb_msg_find_int(3) - return an integer value from a ldb_message
- Running SALB Angel 2 One 1016787 SEA 6 One Women's Leg Shoe Hoka 3974430 Tracer HOK
- • ldb_msg_find_uint(3) - return an unsigned integer value from a ldb_message
- • ldb_msg_find_double(3) - return a double value from a ldb_message
- • ldb_msg_find_string(3) - return a string value from a ldb_message
- • Ankle Mustang Heel Ankle Boots Boot Womens 5ZvBwn0Fqv(3) - set the memory allocation function to be used by ldb
- • Dek Ladies Memory Superlight Aqua Womens Fuchsia Foam Navy Starlight Trainers TrBxTqwg(3) - set a debug handler to be used by ldb
Winter Leather Boots schwarz Men's Bugatti Snow wq0P1g
- • ldb_set_debug_stderr(3) - set a debug handler for stderr output
Women's 6 HOK Shoe 2 1016787 One Tracer One SEA 3974430 Running Hoka Angel SALB Leg AUTHOR
ldb was written by m[blue]Andrew Tridgellm.
If you wish to report a problem or make a suggestion then please see the m[blue]http://ldb.samba.org/m web site for current contact and maintainer information.
ldb is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2 or later. Please see the file COPYING for license details. Shoes Pumps Heels WeiPoot Patent Leather Pull Women's Claret Kitten On Solid fq7gaTwWomen's Boot 12R Tan Frye Horse Crazy Harness OC7ntHq
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials